Welcome to Minimal Artist!
Minimal Artist is a website-oriented theme built with the needs of the artist community in mind. While it can be used as a blogging platform, its main features are ideally suited to portfolio websites.
- The posts page is configured to display a mosaic of featured image and post titles; this can be changed to list display. If no featured images are set, only titles will display, or, in the absence of title, post date.
- All gallery configurations are supported, but over 4 columns will resolve to 4 column layout on smaller (less than 1024px) displays; all galleries resolve to single column on screens smaller than 667px.
- Image captions and descriptions are supported on image attachment pages.
- Optional right sidebar and footer are configured as widget areas. If sidebar has no widgets it disappears from the layout.
- text, link and background color;
- removal of comment forms from posts and pages;
- removal of navigation between posts;
- hiding page titles (they can still be accessed by a screen reader);
- removal of link underlines (if this option is used, it is advisable to set link color to be visibly distinct from text color for accessibility reasons. More information about suitable color contrast can be found here: http://webaim.org/blog/wcag-2-0-and-link-colors/ );
- choice of 3 body font sizes (all type will resize accordingly): 14px, 16px and 18px;
- change body font family to sans-serif.
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s ZIP file.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.